Dowsil 890-SL Silicone Joint Sealant
|Buy in Bulk and Save!|
|Price Per Unit||Price Per Box (6)|
A one-part, cold-applied, easy-to-use, self-leveling silicon material that cures to an ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The cured silicone rubber remains flexible over the entire temperature range expected in pavement applications.
- Self-levelling silicone sealant for concrete and concrete to asphalt pavement joints
- New construction, repair or remedial applications in addition.
- One-part, cold applied, self-leveling silicone.
- Self-leveling, no tooling required.
- Can be extruded from -20 to 120°F.
- Flows into irregular joint widths and does not require tooling.
- Movement capability 100% extension and 50% compression.
- Ultra-low modulus.
- Weather and UV resistant.
- Fuel resistant-short term exposure. Refer to Dow form number 62-207 for more information.
- Cold applied, ready-to-use as supplied. No heating or special preparation.
- Unprimed adhesion-primer is not required for Portland cement concrete and asphalt which results in labor and material savings.
- Skin over- typically, the sealant will have a skin-over time of one hour or less at standard conditions allowing roadways to quickly be opened to traffic.