Everflex WPUV HV (High Viscosity) - UV Membrane
A high performance UV stable waterborne polyurethane-based waterproofing membrane suitable for internal and external applications. It can be topped, tiled or left exposed to the weather and is capable of accommodating expected structural movement. WPUV cures to form a durable, odourless, and seamless waterproof membrane with performance that exceeds AS-858:2004.
Note: WPUV is available in 2 versions:
- HV - High Viscosity (thicker texture)
- STD- Standard Low Viscosity version (thinner texture)
Both have the same cured properties.
- High Viscosity
- Fast Drying
- Excellent UV resistance
- Fibre reinforced
- Green Star Compliant
- Low VOC Applications
- Exposed concrete and metal roofs
- Balconies, patios and decks to be topped or tiled
- Window reveals
- Wet areas, shower recesses, bathrooms, laundries and toilets
- Everflex WB Primer - Internal wet area applications
- Everflex SBP Primer - Internal wet areas and suspended external applications
- Everflex VBS Primer - External decks and balconies Approximate
Coverage 1 x 15 litre pail = 12m² (2 coats).